SAP Master Data Governance is arguably the first-to-market integrated and active data governance application via its governance competences for creation, maintenance and replication of master data upfront (upstream) of line-of-business applications. SAP MDG is a prebuilt solution that requires configuration rather than a toolset that requires coding. SAP MDG can also be configured to leverage consolidated master data from SAP NetWeaver MDM as well.
Sap Buzz Training offers SAP MDG Training is coordinated by best industry experts and the SAP MDG tutorial is prepared with best industry updates for offering participants best professional insight over modules. To know more about this online SAP training course contact reach at helpdesk of Sap Buzz Training today.
Also Sap Buzz Training is offering free of cost Study material (soft copy
SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) Online Training Course Content:
- SAP MDG Introduction& Out-Of-Box features.Data Modeling
- Entity type
- Entity Relationship types
- Extending data Model
- Data model specific structures.
- Extend Mappings (SMT)
- Process Modeling
- Change request Types
- Change request status
- Business Activity
- Activate Type Linkage
- Floor plan Manger (FPM) Basics
- Linking FPM with MDG
- UI per workflow step
- Configuring the UI as per user defined criteria
- BADIs for UI modeling
- Search and Duplicate Check ( This is only theory. As it includes from
- version 7.0 onwards)
- Configuring Search with TREX
- ESH Cockpit.
- Duplicate check configuration.
Validations and Derivations
- BRF+ Validations and Derivations
- Validations and Derivations using ABAP BADI
- Cross entity derivation using ABAP BADI
- Data replication Framework (DRF)
- Manual & Automatic.
Enriching MDG Standard Code or Features to User Requirement
- Badi Implementation
- Linking change request UIs to NWBC
- Creating new roles for MDG
- Rule based work flow (RBWF)
- Create change requests, step types, actions and link to RBWF
- Linking rule based workflow to MDG