SAP BW/BI 7.3/7.4
SAP BW/BI – 7.3/7.4 Course Contents
- The Entire course training & lab exercises will be given on SAP BW 7.3 Version.
- Discussion & comparison of older BW versions with latest 7.3/7.4 systems.
- Comparison of BW 2.1 – BW 3.5 – BI 7.0 – BW 7.3 – BW 7.4 Systems.
- Detailed knowledge sharing of all BW systems to get upgraded/implementation/support with real time scenarios will be provided.
- History & Evolution of ERP.
- History & Evolution of SAP in ERP Market.
- Introduction to SAP ERP & Advantages
- SAP R/3 System & Modules – ERP Backbone(SD,MM,FI)
- SAP SDLC – Implementation lifecycle process/Support Process.
- SAP Project lifecycle stages discussion.
- Introduction to SAP BW/BI
- History & Necessity of SAP BW/BI.
- Type of Domain Industries & Clients using SAP BW/BI.
- Disadvantages of SAP ECC Reporting & Advantages of SAP BW Reporting.
SAP Data warehousing:
- SAP Data Warehousing & SAP Netweaver Integration.
- Diff b/w OLTP vs. OLAP
- Types of Data in SAP (Master, Text, Hierarchy & Transaction Data)
SAP BW/BI Architecture:
- Source System & Target System (ECC, Flat file, BW Systems)
- SAP BW Systems installations & Configurations.
- SAP Architecture àWork Process, Kernel, Dispatcher, Gateway services, message service.
- Data Modelling, Extraction & Loading and Reporting
SAP BW Data Modelling:
- Data Warehousing Workbench.
- Info area, Info object catalog, Info Objects (Characteristics & Key figures).
- BW Data types(Master data & Transaction data)
- Application Component, Data Source (Master, Text, Hierarchy & Transactional data)
- Data transfer methods for SAP Systems(PSA and IDOC)
- Info package & Transformations, DTP.
- Info providers (DSO – Standard, Write optimized, Info cube – Standard ( Extended star Schema), Multi Provider & Info set.
- Open Hub Destination
- Authorisations & Roles
- Activation of Business Content (SAP Standard Objects Installation)
SAP BW Data Extraction:
- Standard – LO, COPA & Application Specific
- Customized – Generic Data Source
- Flat file Data source
SAP BW Data Loading & Scheduling:
- Introduction to Process Chains
- Process Chains – Creation, Monitoring (All Concepts)
- Return Codes & Errors in Process Chain
SAP BW Data Reporting:
- Bex Query Designer
- Bex Analyzer Query – Settings, Creation
- Bex Analyzer Workbook – Settings, Creation
- RKF, CKF, Filters, Rows & Columns, Free & Filter Characteristics
- Variables, Conditions & Exceptions
SAP BW Transports:
- System Landscape & Transportation Landscape
- Objects Collection in Transports
- Sequence of Transports Migration
- Transports Collection & Settings & Issues.
SAP BW Performance Tuning Techniques:
- Aggregates, Compressions, Rollup, Indexes, Statistics
- PSA Table Deletions
Additional benefits of our BW Course:
- SAP BW/BI – BO 4.0 Integration
- SAP BW/BI with HANA Studio SP7.
- SAP BW/BI with BPC 7.0/10.0
- SAP BW/BI Batch Job Monitoring Tools like Control – M knowledge.
- SAP BW/BI Issues Ticketing Tool – BMC Remedy Ticketing Tool.
- SAP BW /BI Bugs/Defect fixing with HP ALM Testing Tool.
- Importance of SAP ABAP/4 & Basis in BW/BI
- Implementation/Support/Enhancement/Upgrade Project & Issues.
SAP is one of the largest providers of enterprise software application towards better enterprise resource planning. SAP stands for Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing. Back in 1972, SAP was founded launching business solutions that help organize processes in enterprises. Over the years, different modules in SAP were developed for different processes. SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) is one of the most widely used SAP modules. SAP FICO module includes SAP FI configuration, SAP CO configuration, SAP FI user and SAP CO user. Anyone looking forward to begin their career as an SAP FICO consultant needs to build a strong base covering all these aspects of SAP FI module and SAP CO module. Let’s have an overview of SAP FI and SAP CO module.
SAP FI Module and its Application
SAP Financial Accounting as the term suggests upgrades finance management in enterprises. Finance is the most critical part of every business and this aims at the perfect management of finance. It becomes stressful and complex to manage the entire financial accounting part by man-power. Therefore, SAP FI module has emerged as a popular module successfully implemented in organizations. SAP financial accounting module comes with a package that helps organizations in handling financial needs and accounting activities. It allows one to review the financial status of an organization in real time market. Popular components that comprise the FI module are:
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Asset Accounting
- Account Consolidation
- General Ledgers
SAP FI implementation involves SAP FI configuration. The business manager can configure SAP FI user after setting up few primary configurations. These configurations are usually done by the business manager aligning with client, company, business area configurations and more. Thereafter, right from master data to financial statements can be migrated to the SAP FI system for driving the best out of organized financial management system. The requirements for SAP FI configuration are chart of accounts, fiscal year variants and currencies. Once the configuration is completed, the document posting will automatically be posted thereafter. Enterprises will be able to view its real-time financial status.